2. In order for you to complete our registration process the following data will be collected from you: name, title, DOB and your contact details which may include but not limited to your place of residence, e-mail address, street address, etc.
3. Your payment details will be required in order for you to make deposits and withdrawals. This data will however be stored by our 3rd party partners, the payment solution providers.
4. Your personal contact details are taken in order for you to receive the latest offers and promotions offered by KulBet. In the case that you will not want to receive them anymore you can always unsubscribe from this service.
5. Your personal data may be shared and viewed by any member in our group. This includes our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. By providing us your personal data you consent that such actions can take place.
6. We can share some of your personal data with our 3rd party partners:
A) In the case where we would be lawfully subject to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal actions that are taking place, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, protect the interest of our companies, protect interest of our agreements, fraud and credit risk checks, etc.
B) For the purposes of marketing. In order to send you promotional material regarding our products and partners as well as use for affiliate and advertisers online.
7. In certain cases we use third party providers to provide the best possible service to our clients. It is possible that your information will be shared with them, however we will always remain responsible for the security and privacy of your data.
8. We can use aggregated data in order to track the usage and functionality of our website. With this in mind we aim to help improve our website and will sometimes pass this data onto third parties in order to complete research and analysis. This data however will not show your own identity.
9. We cannot send your information to any place outside of the European boundaries. The only other cases involved are when it is required to send out your information outside of the European boundaries in order for you to complete the registration process.
10. When you pay a visit to our website we will send you what is known as a “cookie”. This cookie is a file of information which is stored on your own computers hard drive in order to help us recognize the user when they arrive on our website. You can disable the cookie feature in your browser setting, but be aware that if cookies are disabled you may not be able to use our website and its functions at full capacity.
12. You have the right to have access to all the transactional information that we have stored about you. This can be requested by you at any time. If you wish to see this information simply get in touch with our customer support (you may be asked to provide proof of your identity which is for your own security). Be aware that in some cases we can withhold some data from you depending on the current state of the data protection legislation.
13. You always have the freedom to edit, change and correct any of the information that you have provided us with.
14. We have built a very secure network which stores all of our clients data. However with that said we cannot guarantee that any third party will not gain unauthorized access to our systems and be able to reach your personal data without our concent.
16. If we are bound by some legislations in some cases to forward your details to the authorities for whatever reason, we will be responsible to do just that.
17. KulBet is operated by Altair Entertainment N.V. under the gaming license #1668/JAZ issued to Curaçao eGaming N.V. and regulated by the government of Curaçao.